Footiemoji is an iOS app (Android to be released shortly) developed for 3 Premier League and international footballers, including John Terry, the Chelsea FC Captain. The app allows football fans to download and share stickers of their favourite football stars using their phone’s keyboard.
Following on from the success of Kim Kardashian’s Kimoji app, our clients were looking to bring a similar idea to football fans around the world. We developed the app from scratch in just under 6 weeks.
The app allows users to purchase packs of Emojis/stickers, representing players from top English, Scottish and European teams. Users can also buy “bundles” of Emojis, containing multiple Emoji packs (all English teams for example).
Features of the app include:
- Custom Emoji keyboard to allow sharing of the emojis on social media platforms, Whatsapp, SMS, etc
- Allow users to buy Emoji packs and bundles
- Tutorial section to help users set up the app and integrate the keyboard
Alongside the app, we built the clients a special Administration Portal. This allows them to quickly and easily manage Emojis, packs and bundles. The admin portal is a powerful features which allows them to:
- Quickly enable/disable emoji (e.g. remove a player from a team who may have been transferred to another club)
- Add new teams
- Delete teams
- Add Emojis by uploading a Zip file containing multiple Emoji images (this helps the client add multiple images in one go)
- Bundle functionality
- Emoji packs can be added to create bundles